Mr. NSR Murthy
MBA (Mktg, HR & Fin.) M.A., (Eng & Tel), PGDTE (CIEFL), M.Phil, (Ph.D)
Professor, Experience: 20 years of corporate experience, 15 years teaching experience
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities
Designing Session Plans, Lesson Plans, Preparing Time Table, Making Academic Calendar, Subject Allocation, Faculty load balancing, Guiding the Academic Project Work, Question paper setting, Evaluation and Assessment,
- Admission process planning and implementation, Designing and executing orientation programme, Mentoring, Counselling and motivating the students to achieve their career goals.
- Conducting Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Logical and Verbal Reasoning Tests and Verbal communication training focusing LSRW.
- Antiquities for corporate grooming, conducting industrial visits and field visits to international exhibitions.
- Research activities: Library research, online research, company research and consumer and product research
- Organised LAGAN – the Annual Sports and Athletic Meet.
Courses Handled: MBA – All HR, Marketing and Finance subjects
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA
- Team Lead: PG Course Team
PAPER PRESENTATION - INTERNATIONAL, NATIONAL AND STATEWIDE SEMINARS
- 1st GLOBAL SEMINAR ON “MAKING MANAGEMENT EDUCATION MATTER”
- Conducted by CBSMS, Bangalore Central University on 25-26 Nov 2017.
Faculty Development Programs
Work Shop Programs
Research Area: Market Research and Business Analytics
- Cleared NET
- Served the nation for 20 years through IAF
- Established Material Testing Lab at reputed institute
- Established Language Lab in IIBS for AICTE approval