Bachelor of Business Administration
IIBS BBA Professional Course Details
IIBS Bangalore BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a full-time UG program that is recognized by the Govt. of India and the program is provided in affiliation with Bangalore University. The duration of the program is 3 years. The program curriculum is structured to offer the industry young managers for entry-level positions for their first experience in a corporate role. Students are prepared for the real corporate world via a Practical Approach.
The recognized feature of the BBA program at IIBS Bangalore is a state of the art physical infrastructure, experienced faculty are drawn from academics and industry, corporate exposure, prominence on live projects, entrepreneurial incubation; Wi-Fi enabled internet access on campus.
Why BBA Professional Course in Bangalore from IIBS?
- IIBS Bangalore BBA program organizes outbound training in the areas of management.
- The program is structured and dynamised to teach students the skills necessary to assume leadership roles in the business and corporate world.
- IIBS BBA program has been developed with an aim to impart an education that transcends the benchmarks of excellence.
- The program has esteemed faculty members with their vast experience and expertise and world-class facilities.
- IIBS BBA program offers a platform to the students for exploring endless opportunities for stepping into further studies and research.
- The program ensures that the curriculum bridges the Institution and industries expectations
- IIBS Bangalore BBA course tends to organize more number of students – industry interface.
BBA in Bangalore Fee Structure & Course Duration
|BBA With Tally / ERP/ SAP/ Soft Skill / Pre-Placement||10+2 in any stream or equivalent||3years||Rs. 40,000 per semester|
Registration Fee - Rs. 40,000
Hostel & Other expenses and Fees:
Placement Training fees: Rs. 8,000 per year (to be paid with 2nd, 4th & 6th Installment)
Alumni life membership fees: Rs.10, 000 (by June)
Library fees: Rs.5, 000 (by June)
Uniform fees: Rs.6, 000 (by June)
Hostel Fees Bangalore:
Hostel Caution Money - Rs.10,000 (Refundable)
Hostel fee Rs.75,000 per year in the month of July
Note: All government taxes, such as service tax as applicable, from time to time are to be paid by students.
BBA With Tally / ERP
- You should pay the fees in three instalments by Demand Draft drawn in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- Cheques are not accepted under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees accounts for tuition fees only and is exclusive of hostel fees and other expenses.
Eligibility for BBA Programme
The BBA programme is offered in affiliation with Bangalore University.
Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS BBA :
Candidates aspiring to join BBA in IIBS can avail the prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online
By Courier/Post :
Pay Rs.550/- by Demand Draft drawn in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore. Please address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
Pay Rs.500/- by cash at the institute counter / from the local representatives / selected Axis Bank branches / selected IMS & CL coaching centres.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online : Admission Registration Form. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form and fill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.550/- in favour of the International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post/speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or post once we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.