Bachelor Computer Application
IIBS BCA Professional Course Details
IIBS Bangalore BCA is a Full-time UG program that is recognized by the Govt. of India. The duration of the course is 3 years. The program is provided in affiliation with Bangalore University. IIBS Bangalore BCA program enables the students to identify and sharpen their IT/ programming skills.
IIBS Bangalore BCA program has an excellent group of dedicated faculty and experts from the IT industry, guiding the students. An exclusive and well-equipped lab for the department with a network of the latest microprocessor-based computers and software installed provides hands-on training in various fields of computers.
Why BCA in Banaglaore from IIBS?
- IIBS Bangalore BCA program provides prequalification for professionals who are heading towards a smart career in the IT field.
- IIBS Bangalore has a placement cell that provides guidance to young software professionals seeking career opportunities in the IT industry.
- Assessment will be continuously evaluated which is spread throughout the course.
- BCA department has a very good record of students being placed in MNCs and IT companies through IIBS Bangalore Campus Placements.
- IIBS Bangalore BCA Program aims at providing High qualified training to students via the latest in computer technology.
- The courseware and syllabus of the IIBS BCA program are idealized as flexible and wide-ranging.
- The faculty at IIBS Bangalore thus is more of a facilitator, mentor and learning is outcome-based
BCA Course Fee Structure
|BCA With C++/.Net/Java||10+2 with Mathematics stream or equivalent||3 years||Rs. 40,000 per semester|
Registration Fee - Rs. 40,000
Hostel & Other expenses and Fees:
Placement Training fees: Rs. 8,000 per year (to be paid with 2nd, 4th & 6th Installment)
Alumni life membership fees: Rs.10, 000 (by June)
Library fees: Rs.5, 000 (by June)
Uniform fees: Rs.6, 000 (by June)
Hostel Fees Bangalore:
Hostel Caution Money - Rs.10,000 (Refundable)
Hostel fee Rs.75,000 per year in the month of July
Note: All government taxes, such as service tax as applicable, from time to time are to be paid by students.
BCA With C++/.Net/Java
- You should pay the fees in three instalments by Demand Draft drawn in favour of the International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- Cheques are not accepted under any circumstances.
- The above-mentioned fees account for tuition fees only and is exclusive of hostel fees and other expenses.
BCA Eligibility Criteria
- The BCA programme is offered in affiliation with Bangalore University.
- Successfully completed two year PUC in Science stream with any board.
Technical English and Report Writing
Computer Organization and Microprocessors
Mathematical Foundations For Computer Science
Programming in C
Probability and Statistics
Business Communication and personality development
System Analysis and Design
Business Data Processing Using Cobol
Data Structure using C
Discrete mathematical structure with Application to Computer Science
Database Management System
Object-Oriented Programming Using C++
Computer Oriented Numerical Methods and linear Programming
Accounting and Financial Management
Analysis and Design of Algorithms
Simulation and Modeling
Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS BCA :
Candidates aspiring to join BCA in IIBS can avail the prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online.
By Courier/Post :
Pay Rs.650/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it across to National Head Office, Bangalore
Directly in person:
Pay Rs.600/- by cash at the institute counter / from the local representatives / selected Axis Bank branches / selected IMS & CL coaching centres.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online by logging on to the website: www.iibsonline.com. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of the demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form and fill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.650/- in favour of the International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post/speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or post once we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.