Bachelor of Arts
IIBS BA Professional Course Details
IIBS Bangalore BA (Bachelor of Arts) is a fulltime UG program which is recognized by the Govt. of India and the program is provided in affiliation with Bangalore University. The duration of the program is 3 years.
Recognized feature of BA program at IIBS Bangalore is state of the art physical infrastructure, experienced faculty drawn from academics and industry, corporate exposure, prominence on live projects, entrepreneurial incubation; Wi-Fi enabled internet access on campus.
Bachelor of Arts at IIBS Bangalore
B.A is an undergraduate course that is designed to equip students who have their goal to get succeed in Indian civil services and make them best people in the society. A degree in the liberal arts prepares students not just to lead life but to create a better life. Critical thinking, communication, creative problem solving, self-expression, innovative research, lifelong learning, and all skills in a liberal arts degree emphasizes are essential to a great career and a well-lived life.
BA is a better way for graduation and to prepare for Indian civil service Examinations. As BA is the arts stream to have great chance to clear the IAS exam. Through BA we already indulge in general studies and most of the subject related to UPSC syllabus. BA is the plus point for improved GS and optional subjects. Along with that it’s easy to cover other subjects which help for various competitive exams too.
Bachelor of Arts in Bangalore Fee Structure & Course Duration
|BA With IAS Exam Praparation||10+2 in any stream or equivalent||3years||Rs. 40,000 per semester|
Registration Fee - Rs. 40,000
Hostel Fees & Other expenses
Placement Training fees: Rs. 8,000 per year (to be paid with 2nd, 4th & 6th Installment)
Alumni life membership fees: Rs.10, 000 (by June)
Library fees: Rs.5, 000 (by June)
Uniform fees: Rs.6, 000 (by June)
Hostel Fees Bangalore:
Hostel Caution Money - Rs.10,000 (Refundable)
Hostel fee Rs.75,000 per year in the month of July
Note : All government taxes, such as service tax as applicable, from time to time are to be paid by student.
BA With IAS/IPS UPSC Exam Preparation
- You should pay the fees in three instalments by Demand Draft drawn in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- Cheques are not accepted under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees accounts for tuition fees only and is exclusive of hostel fees and other expenses.
Eligibilty for BA Programme
Candidates should have completed their 10+2 from a recognised board (Central/State).
Modern Europe to 145 CE (Compulsory Paper)
History of Karnataka up to 1956 CE (Optional Paper)
Women in History(Optional Paper)
Indian Economics ( Hard core )
Mathematical Methods for Economists (Soft Core)
Economics for Infrastructure
Bengaluru in Time and Space (Compulsory Paper)
Select Debates in Indian History(Optional Paper)
Book Review (Optional Paper)
International Trade Theory & Policy (Hard core)
Research Methodology (Soft Core)
Human Resource management
Indian Economic Thought
Advanced Public Administration
International Organization and Foreign Policy
Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS BA :
Candidates aspiring to join BA in IIBS can avail the prospectus by courier / Post, directly in person or apply online
By Courier/Post :
Pay Rs.550/- by Demand Draft drawn in favor of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore. Please address it to Bangalore National Head Office address.
Directly in person:
Pay Rs.500/- by cash at the institute counter / from the local representatives / selected Axis Bank branches / selected IMS & CL coaching centers.
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online : Admission Registration Form. Kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Fill in your personal information, give the payment particulars of demand draft number, date and submit the form online.
- Then, take a printout of your application form and fill in all the necessary details in ink.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign across the photograph.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of Rs.550/- in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore and send it to National Head Office, Bangalore along with the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form with the demand draft by courier / registered post / speed post.
- We will send you our prospectus by courier or post once we receive the DD. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The application form and prospectus will be only in the name of the applicant who wishes to apply. It is non-transferable.