Institution Innovation Council(IIC)
The Institution's Innovation Council at International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) focus on creating a complete ecosystem to foster the culture of Innovation across the IIBS from ideas generation to pre-incubation, incubation and graduating from the incubator as successful start-ups. IIBS IIC will also work on evaluation systems to identify and develop students to transform themself from dependent to startups. IIC is set up to encourage the creative energy of our student population to work on new ideas and innovation and promote them to create start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures.
● Students/Faculty associated with ICs will have exclusive opportunity to participate in various Innovation related initiatives and competitions organized from institution level to international level.
● Start-up supporting Mechanism in HEIs.
● Meet/Interact renowned Business Leaders and top-notch academicians.
● Opportunity to nurture and prototype new ideas.
● Mentoring by industry Professionals
The functions of IIC as stated by MoE include,
➔ To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
➔ Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
➔ Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs,investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
➔ Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
➔ Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by the institution's faculty and students.
➔ Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
The college IIC team aims at executing the stated functions with a well drafted time plan. It will organize various activities in coordination with eminent personalities from industry, research institutes and higher education institutes.