To develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic improvement in the Academic performance of IIBSandTo Channelize the efforts and measures of IIBS towards excellence in academics with optimum importance to extracurricular activities and recognize the social, environmental needs, try to fulfill them.
Objective Of IQAC
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC Shall Evolve Mechanisms And Procedures For:
- IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- Engaging in credible evaluation procedures;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Introduce and Practice “Case Study Pedagogy” to make students “industry-Ready”
Some Of The Functions Expected Of The IQAC Are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution;
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
IQAC Will Facilitate / Contribute:
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus on institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in IIBS
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication
Operational Features Of The IQAC:
- Quality assurance is a by-product of on-going efforts to define the objectives of an institution, to have a work plan to achieve them and to specify the checks & balances to evaluate the degree to which each of the tasks is fulfilled.
- IQAC has to ensure that whatever is done in the institution for “education” is done efficiently and effectively with high standards. In order to do this, the IQAC will have to first establish procedures and modalities to collect data and information on various aspects of institutional functioning
- The coordinator of the IQAC and the IIBS team will have a major role in implementing these functions. The IQAC may derive major support from the already existing units and mechanisms that contribute to the functions